[Coral-List] Posters for coral reef education campaign

sulu_r at usp.ac.fj sulu_r at usp.ac.fj
Wed Jul 16 20:39:01 EDT 2003

Dear Coral listers,

I would like to take this time to thank you all for your tremendous help on where I
could obtain posters for educational campaigns. I would like to Particularly thank, Dr.
Gene Shin. Dr Jan Steffen, Dr. Ana Paula, Dr. Simon Harding, Dr Deborah Santavy,
Dr. Donovan Watts, Dr Christine Shoenberg, Dr Jerry Wellington and Mr. Alifereti
Tawake. The coral list has tremendously helped in our efforts to save coral reefs. I
also extend my thanks and appreciation to Jim and the team who are managing the
coral list who have provided this opportunity for information exchange.

For those of you who are also looking for similar materials, the poster is produced by
the National Geographic Society and it can be also seen on the web page:
http://www.coralreef.org/publications/

The other institutions or persons who also produce posters are:

(1)Deborah L. Santavy Ph.D.
Gulf Ecology Division
US Environmental Protection Agency
1 Sabine Island Dr.
Gulf Breeze, FL. 32561

850-934-9358; FAX: 850-934-2403
santavy.debbie at epa.gov

(2)Simon Harding Ph.D.
Marine Science Co-ordinator
Coral Cay Conservation,
13th Floor,
The Tower,
125 High Street,
Colliers Wood,
London

(3)Foundations for the People of the South Pacific (FSP) - Fiji office
Ph:(679) 3300392

With many thanks

May fish be with you
Reuben John Sulu