[Coral-List] Hotel lists Revised

nakamura takashi takasuken at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Nov 25 21:36:41 EST 2003

 Greetings!

 The last message we send have lost the attached list of
accomodations. Thank you very much for many kind people
mentioning us about the lost attachment. We revised the
list into the mail format. Aporogize for the
inconvenience.

 Please note that this is an unofficial information
gathered by local peple. We purely hope to help those
especially students like us wishing to extend the stay or
save money for the trip on Okinawa symposium.

 If you want to make reservation, please do contact the
hotel or dormitory by yourself, and on your own risk.
Phone # and URL are listed.
 Below, the list of low priced local Inns, Dormitories in
Naha-area in Okinawa, Japan. (!!please remenber that Naha
is about 30-40 min drive from the Convention Center
area!!).

 List includes some local hotels with English speaking
person available or working at the facilities.
Rate(price/night)is shown in 1000 yen unit.

 Hope this list would be helpful.
 Best regards

Number		1
English		a little