[Coral-List] CRW Indices Page becomes operational

Alan E Strong Alan.E.Strong at noaa.gov
Tue Oct 7 00:08:23 EDT 2003

Coral Reef Watch announces Latest Operational Product:

Tropical Ocean Coral Bleaching Indices Site that was:

   http://www.osdpd.noaa.gov/PSB/EPS/SST/dhw_news.html

now becomes:

http://www.osdpd.noaa.gov/PSB/EPS/CB_indices/coral_bleaching_indices.html

Note: We now link with ReefBase charts (lat/long link) showing locations
of ocean our satellite samples for each SST observation.  From these
charts additional links take you to latest satellite wind fields; SST
time series, regional maps of SST, DHW, HotSpots.

Enjoy...feedback encouraged.

Cheers,
Al

--