[Coral-List] ICRS 2004 Session on Ecological Injury Rapid Assessments

Judith Lang/Lynton Land JandL at rivnet.net
Wed Oct 15 10:01:47 EDT 2003

Bob,
This is not the most appropriate session, but you are correct in that
we will need a presence in Japan!

I just looked up all the sessions available...you can find them at
	http://www2.ims-plaza.co.jp/icrs2004/mini_1.html

SEE ALSO THE FOLLOWING WHICH CAME EARLIER FROM POLUNIM
 >Please note that: (1) abstracts are to be submitted by 25 December (2)
 >posters will be strongly highlighted in the final programme and there
 >will be a large room available to display these (3) to reduce the
number
 >of parallel sessions and on-site cancellations of oral presentations,
 >only one oral presentation is to be accepted from each participant (4)
 >presentations will be cancelled if participants are not registered by
31
 >January 2004.

So abstracts are soon due. Best to submit something with Stewart and
Phil on the upcoming analyses, no? There are 32 assessments in his
dataset which takes us up through the end of 2002. I assume we'd
request an oral presentation?
Judy

On Tuesday, October 14, 2003, at 11:03  PM, David.A.Gulko at hawaii.gov