[Coral-List] sediment analysis

mohammad m_saf2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 07:32:40 EDT 2003

Dear All
We are going to trace heavy metals in benthos
sediment. We applied CS and Pb for sediment dating and
sedimentation rate. Sedimentation rate was defined
about 2.5 mm per year. I assume it is too hard to
analyze this thin layer (0.5cm) for deposition of
heavy metal per year. I would like to know if there is
a method to analyze heavy metal in this thin layer.
Any information would be highly appreciated.

Thank you
Mohammad