[Coral-List] Welcome to the 10th International Coral Reef Symposium!

Nicholas Polunin N.Polunin at newcastle.ac.uk
Fri Sep 19 08:03:05 EDT 2003

Dear coral-list subscribers

We invite you to the 10th International Coral Reef Symposium which is to
be co-hosted by the International Society for Reef Studies and Japanese
Coral Reef Society from 28 June to 2 July 2004 in Okinawa, Japan.

Details are now at the Official Web Site
http://www.plando.co.jp/icrs2004/ where you can register, submit your
presentation, and get updates on the symposium. The hard copy brochure
of the second circular is also being sent with the journal Coral Reefs
to all members of the ISRS.

Please note that: (1) abstracts are to be submitted by 25 December (2)
posters will be strongly highlighted in the final programme and there
will be a large room available to display these (3) to reduce the number
of parallel sessions and on-site cancellations of oral presentations,
only one oral presentation is to be accepted from each participant (4)
presentations will be cancelled if participants are not registered by 31
January 2004.

We do look forward to meeting you in Okinawa!

Nicholas Polunin
President, ISRS

Kiyoshi Yamazato
President, Local Organizing Committee and Japanese Coral Reef Society