[Coral-List] Coral Bleaching

ANDY WARD andyward40 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 11:09:55 EDT 2004

   I  am  an undergraduate student and i am about to start a dissertation
   project on the effects of El Nino on coral bleaching. Currently i have
   access  to  secondary data on sea surface temperature but i am wanting
   to  have  some  form  of  first  hand  data  sets.  The  is a big time
   constraint  as  i  will have only this summer to collect any data. Has
   anybody  got  any  ideas  as to what might be feasible to look at that
   would give me something interesting to look at. Thank you