[Coral-List] coral eggs...

shashank Keshavmurthy iamshanky15 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 08:17:54 EDT 2004

Dear listers...
Greetings!
My question this time may sound crazy...I want to
know if coral eggs are delicacy in some parts of
the world....do people eat coral eggs??? Now, the
origin of my question lies in my discussion about
corals with one of my friend form Samoa.  He said
that during the spawning season, corals eggs are
collected and it is a very tasty food.  Is it
true? I will wait for some facts about this form
whoever knows for sure about people consuming
coral eggs or is it just that my friend do not
know what corals are.......

shashank

=====
"the role of infinitely small in nature is infinitely large"-Louis Pasteur

Keshavmurthy Shashank
Kochi University, Faculty of Agriculture
Lab. of AQUa. Environ. Sci. (LAQUES)
Otsu 200, Monobe, Nankoku-shi
783-8502, Kochi, Japan
alt. id: shashank at cc.kochi-u.ac.jp