[Coral-List] Fall Internships

carly gaebe freeradical42 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 12:58:17 EDT 2004

Dear Coral Listers,

My name is Carly and I am graduating from Sarah
Lawrence College in New York this May. I was wondering
if anyone knew of fall internships that are available
in the coral research field. I am an advanced SCUBA
diver, soon to be DiveMaster, and am willing to travel
anywhere. I am most interested in the the biology of
coral bleaching, especially adaptive mechanisms of
corals to bleaching and also coral fish biology. Any
information that you can send my way is much
appreciated.

Cheers,
Carly Gaebe
freeradical42 at yahoo.com