[Coral-List] seeking info on coral parasite

TDWYATT at aol.com TDWYATT at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 16:34:19 EDT 2004

In a message dated 04/26/2004 10:19:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
SFerse at aol.com writes:

> For my thesis, I am seeking any available information (papers, postings,
> personal observations) on the nature of these parasites. Are there any
> observations from other coral species? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
> Please feel free to send me an e-mail directly at sferse at aol.com.

Dear Sebastian:

I was originally going to post to you about using Bill Rudman's BBS site,
part of the Australian Museum info network, but it appears that either funding or
political support has disappeared for Dr. Rudman's work there, the Seaslug
forum will be shut down.  For now, the Archives and standing posts to the site
are still available thru Mar 30th, but from this point on, the 1000 post a day
site will only be supported by Dr. Rudman on his personal time.  I think a few
letters of support are in order for this valuable resource on this group of
mollusks.

In the meantime, I am posting a link to a .pdf file that will have a number
of links to several nudibranch and seaslug reference sites.  The link list is
at the bottom of the .pdf on the right side, and should be invaluable in
finding more reference for your research.

Hope this helps,

Tom Wyatt