[Coral-List] Camera offer.

John Ware jware at erols.com
Thu Aug 5 10:50:01 EDT 2004

Dear Coral List,

This message does not correspond with normal List content but it doesn't
seem to violate any rules either, so here goes:

I have a Nikonos V with dual SB-105 strobes and 28 and 35 mm lenses plus
macro kits.  I wish to *donate* this, including the Pelican box, to any
laboratory or facility that could use it.  I will even pay the postage.
I will tend to favor facilities in developing countries.  Please respond
only to me directly.

John R. Ware
Treasurer, ISRS

     *                      John R. Ware, PhD                    *
     *                         President                         *
     *                      SeaServices, Inc.                    *
     *                   19572 Club House Road                   *
     *             Montgomery Village, MD, 20886, USA            *
     *                       301 987-8507                        *
     *                      jware at erols.com                      *
     *                 http://www.seaservices.org                *
     *                     fax: 301 987-8531                     *
     *             Treasurer and Member of the Council:          *
     *            International Society for Reef Studies         *
     *     |\/__ Undersea Technology for the 21st Century \      *