[Coral-List] Nikonos camera offer

John Ware jware at erols.com
Fri Aug 6 11:42:53 EDT 2004

Dear List,

First of all, the offer still stands.  However, I am overwhelmed by
requests - far more than I had ever expected.  This leads me to a
problem that I had not anticipated: How to decide who or what group
should get the camera?  One decision I have definitely made is that the
choice will not be made on simply first-come, first-served.

I am going to spend the weekend trying to figure out what to do and will
make some sort of decision early next week.

One thing that definitely came to mind is this: How many people besides
myself may have good cameras lying around unused?  I am going to make
some phone calls and some e-mail contacts and see if I can find any
more.

John

     *                      John R. Ware, PhD                    *
     *                         President                         *
     *                      SeaServices, Inc.                    *
     *                   19572 Club House Road                   *
     *             Montgomery Village, MD, 20886, USA            *
     *                       301 987-8507                        *
     *                      jware at erols.com                      *
     *                 http://www.seaservices.org                *
     *                     fax: 301 987-8531                     *
     *             Treasurer and Member of the Council:          *
     *            International Society for Reef Studies         *
     *     |\/__ Undersea Technology for the 21st Century \      *