[Coral-List] 9 th proceedings?

Richard B. Aronson raronson at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Sat Aug 7 10:57:58 EDT 2004

Dear Alberto and other attendees of the 9th ICRS in Bali, October 2000:

If you paid full registration, you are entitled to a copy of the
proceedings. Student registration does not include the proceedings.

A number of people who paid full registration did not receive the
proceedings, and ISRS is working to redress this problem. Instructions on
how to let us know you haven't received  the proceedings can be found on
the ISRS web site, www.fit.edu/isrs. Please note that we are not accepting
requests or claims by email--only by hard copy, regular mail.

Note also that ISRS is doing this voluntarily and at the expense of the
Society, so we ask you to be patient a little longer. We will get this
sorted out!

Best regards,

Rich Aronson
ISRS Vice President