[Coral-List] re-attachment of coral colonies

Todd Barber reefball at reefball.com
Tue Aug 10 07:44:56 EDT 2004

Superglue (Gel) works great for in tank use..we use Jurassic Gel available
for use in restoring fossils.  If you are using them in the ocean we suggest
using a full coral attachment system (see
http://www.reefball.com/reefballcoalition/coralprop.htm)

Cordially, "Restoring Our World's Oceanic Ecosystems"" Todd Barber Chairman
reefball at reefball.com Reef Ball Foundation, Inc. 6916 22nd Street West
Bradenton, FL 34207 http://www.artificialreefs.org (All Reef Ball Sites)
http://www.reefball.org (Reef Ball Foundation) http://www.reefball.com (Reef
Ball Services Division) http://www.reefbeach.com (Reef Balls for Erosion
Control) http://www.eternalreefs.com (Memorial Reef Balls) Office: Direct:
fax: mobile: 941-752-0169 941-752-0338 941-752-1033 941-720-7549