[Coral-List] NPS South Florida / Caribbean Statistician - Biometrician Position

Matt_Patterson at nps.gov Matt_Patterson at nps.gov
Fri Aug 13 14:40:12 EDT 2004

Apologies for cross-posting, please distribute to all qualified
individuals.

The National Park Service's South Florida / Caribbean Inventory and
Monitoring Network is currently advertising for a permanent GS-401-11
Biologist/Statistician/Biometrician to assist with data analysis and long
term monitoring program design and implementation as part of the National
Park Service's Inventory and Monitoring Program (I&M).  The position will
be based in Miami, Florida working as a member of an interdisciplinary team
tasked with "Vital Signs" monitoring program development and
implementation.  Current monitoring data sets include coral community data,
coral disease data, and fish data.  Future efforts will be focused on water
quality, exotics, and other indicators that will provide resource managers
with critical information to allow for adaptive management.  For
qualifications and details on how to apply; please visit:

http://www.usajobs.opm.gov/ and search on Vacancy Identification Number
AT196506.

For more about the I&M program; please visit:

http://science.nature.nps.gov/im/index.htm

The position has promotion potential for GS-12.  Applications must be
postmarked by September 11, 2004.

Thanks for your help.

Matt

Matt Patterson
South Florida / Caribbean Network Coordinator
National Park Service
950 N. Krome Avenue, First Floor, Suite 8, Homestead, FL 33033
(305) 224-4211
(305) 224-4148 fax
matt_patterson at nps.gov