[Coral-List] Interest in a South Pacific marine lab- thank you

Christopher Hawkins chwkins at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 20:04:38 EDT 2004

Coral Listers:

I would like to extend my appreciation to our existing and past collaborators, as well as some potential new ones, who took the time to send us a reply regarding their interest in utilizing a research facility in American Samoa-  if one were to be built.

Thus far I have received a healthy response from all manner of researchers and managers, from government to academe to private.  I also received some great advice from folks who have recently been through this process, or have had experience with it in the past.

Again, thanks for your participation in our basic survey.

Best,

Christopher Hawkins
Coral Reef Initiative Coordinator
American Samoa