[Coral-List] Enrollment - CCMI Summer College 2005 Program

info at reefresearch.org info at reefresearch.org
Thu Dec 2 13:47:06 EST 2004

CCMI - Keeping Reefs Alive Through Research and Education.

The Central Caribbean Marine Institute (CCMI) is proud to announce that
the Little Cayman Research Centre (LCRC) is due to open Summer, 2005. The
LCRC is the newest education and research facility located in the on the
remote island of Little Cayman, part of the Cayman Islands chain. We are
pleased to inform you that we are currently accepting applications for the
2005 Summer Program. Three field courses are available: Introduction to
Coral Reefs, Structure and
Diversity in Coral Reefs and the Teachers Institution: Introduction to
Coral Reef Systems. Please visit www.reefresearch.org for more details and
an online application. If you have questions concerning the program or
booking the LCRC for your program or research, please e mail
info at reefresearch.org .

We look forward to hearing from you soon!