[Coral-List] Coral Reef organizations

Mitch Carl kos_inverts at omahazoo.com
Thu Dec 2 17:18:08 EST 2004

Hi all, I am putting together an educational video that explains coral to our visitors.  At the end of the video, I would like to include a few organizations or web sites that people could go to if they would like to help the world's reefs.  I personally only have experience w/ the Coral Reef Alliance, so I was wondering what other organizations out there are doing a great job w/ coral reef conservation and wouldn't mind a bit of free publicity.  Thanks.

Mitch Carl
Omaha Zoo