[Coral-List] Re: Tide tables Zanzibar

Iain Macdonald dr_iamacdonald at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 5 01:05:02 EST 2004

Hi all
An excellent resource that will allow you to view tide tables for a week in advance for FREE is www.easytide.ukho.gov.uk
For chris i have already keyed in zanzibar but it can work for almost anywhere in the world. It gives the tides as a table and a graphically format.
Chris if you want to see historical data then you will need to pay a fee to the web site. Sorry, if you dont get any other leads this may be the only way to do it.

http://easytide.ukho.gov.uk/easytide/EasyTide/SelectPrediction.aspx?PortID=4006

Best Regards,

Iain Macd.
PO Box 17458
Doha
Qatar

Chris Poonian <cpoonian at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi

I am trying to get hold of tide tables for Zanzibar dating from
2000. Does anyone have a PDF version or could point me in the right
direction please.

Thanks
Chris Poonian