[Coral-List] Re: Tide tables Zanzibar]

Saleh Yahya saleh at ims.udsm.ac.tz
Mon Dec 6 04:10:10 EST 2004

Hi,
You can get tide tables for Zanzibar for 2004 and 2005 at the Tanzania
Harbours Authority webpage
 http://www.tanzaniaports.com/TideTable.htm

You could write them to ask for previous years' tables. I'm not sure if
they have them in pdf but they do publish the tables in booklet form every
year.

Cheers

Saleh Yahya
Institute of Marine Sciences,