[Coral-List] Dive In Celebrations Under Way

Flo Depondt fdepondt at coral.org
Wed Dec 15 13:17:08 EST 2004

Dear all,
Attached is the press release entitled "Earth Day Takes a Plunge to
Rescue Threatened Marine Resources Worldwide: Dive In To Earth Day 2005
Celebrations Under Way"for you to read.

I hope that many of you will be able to join us in the 2005 Dive In
celebrations next April. If you have any questions or would like
further information on the event or how to participate, feel free to
contact me at divein at coral.org.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing about your Dive In activity!

Florence
Program Assistant
The Coral Reef Alliance

PRESS RELEASE - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE