[Coral-List] Reef Restoration Aesthetics

Jessica Tallman mailjtall at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 16:05:14 EST 2004

Dear Coral List,

I am also working on a section of Bill Precht’s book on coral reef restoration. I am writing an overview of the aesthetics of restoration. Funding issues often limit the amount of attention that can be paid to this and biological success should be of utmost importance, however, is there much demand for an aesthetically pleasing dive site? I am wondering if anyone has come up with solutions to aesthetics for the interim, before a reef is rehabilitated to a natural state. Please let me know of any suggestions you have.

Thank you,

Jessica Tallman

mailjtall at yahoo.com
(781) 724-9014