[Coral-List] Tropical Marine Biology Summer Course

Danny Gleason dgleason at georgiasouthern.edu
Wed Jan 7 10:38:55 EST 2004

   Greetings,
   I  would  appreciate  it  if you would make your students aware of our
   Tropical  Marine  Biology  summer  course  that  will  be  held at Lee
   Stocking  Island, Bahamas during July 19 - August 2, 2004. We can take
   a total of 12 students and enrollment is on a first-come, first-served
   basis.  Students  will  receive  4  semester  hours  of college credit
   (undergraduate or graduate) as long as the course is approved by their
   home  institution.  More  information about the course can be found at
   the following web site:
   [1]http://www.bio.georgiasouthern.edu/Bio-home/Gleason/Trop_Mar_Biol/T
   MB_Home_Page.html
   Thanks for your help!