[Coral-List] Porites astreoides microsatellites

OA - JArcher jarcher at oceanadventure.com.ph
Sun Jan 11 23:51:31 EST 2004

Where can one find out about coral genetic work and its application, or
potential use, as a marine protected area management tool?

Is there someone I can 'talk' to about this? Or perhaps some literature
somewhere. Unfortunately working in the Philppines imposes some limitations
on how much good literature I can get a hold of!

Thanking you all in adavnce!

Jeff Archer

Director of Aquatics and Marine Operations
Ocean Adventure
Camayan Wharf
West Ilanin Forest Area
Subic Bay Freeport Zone