[Coral-List] Important Reminder, 10ICRS registration

Hajime Kayanne kayanne at eps.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Tue Jan 20 00:47:44 EST 2004

Dear Participants of 10ICRS,

Those who submitted the papers to 10ICRS Okinawa, Please remember that
Presentation of oral papers and posters WILL BE CANCELLED and will not be
shown on the program, if participant is not registered by 31 JANUARY, 2004.

Please make registration NO LATER THAN 31 JANUARY at our web site
http://www.plando.co.jp/icrs2004/
then go to Registration (Form A)
https://ssl.ims-plaza.co.jp/conference/regist.php?cf_cd=10001 to fill in
the form with your payment of registration fee.

We understand some difficulties in making early registration.
However, based on our experience and complaints for unignorable number of
on-site cancellations,
LOC determined this policy to avoid cancellations of presentation (this is
a trade-off),
as well as to construct the program well before the symposium and to fix
budgetary framework.
We are sorry we cannot accept any individual situations, and hope your
understanding and cooperation.

Those who did not submit papers can make registration after 31 January
until the symposium on site.
But 31 January is the dead-line date for early registration with discount
registration fee.

We hope to meet you all in Okinawa and to hold the most productive and
enjoyable symposium,

All the best,
Hajime Kayanne
Secretary General 10ICRS
--
---- Hajime KAYANNE ----
Department of Earth & Planetary Science,