[Coral-List] International Society for Reef Studies: new Web site!

Nicholas Polunin N.Polunin at newcastle.ac.uk
Tue Jan 20 07:58:01 EST 2004

Dear coral-listers

On behalf of the ISRS, I am very pleased that thanks to the Florida
Institute of Technology, and Rob van Woesik and his team there, a brand
new ISRS Web site is now up and running at http://www.fit.edu/isrs/

Please note a number of important features of this site:

(1) ISRS membership application form (student savings on 10ICRS
registration!)

(2) Online contact about ISRS membership queries!!

(3) 10th ICRS Okinawa (2004) Web site (cheaper registration closes 31
January!)

(4) Four ISRS/TOC fellowships (deadline is 29 February!)

(5) 11th ICRS (2008) Call for Expressions of Interest (deadline 1
March!)

... and much much more! In closing, I thank Steve Miller and Tom Potts
for all their masterful Web management up to this time, work that has
enormously helped the Society to grow to what it now is and will be!

Nick Polunin, ISRS President 2003-06
Marine Science & Technology, Newcastle University, NE1 7RU, England
Society www.uncwil.edu/isrs
10 ICRS www.plando.co.jp/icrs2004
Journal www.springerlink.com/
News www.uncwil.edu/isrs/reef_encounter.html