[Coral-List] Relation between zooxanthellae and early mesozoic radiation of dinoflagellates

Ruben van Hooidonk rj.vanhooidonk at quicknet.nl
Tue Jan 20 08:31:41 EST 2004

Dear all,

As I am writing a thesis on the relation between the origin of the
zooxanthellae coral symbiosis and the early mesozoic radiation of
dinoflagellates, I am interested in your views and opinions about this
relation (if there is any).

Numerous papers touch briefly on this subject, but I have trouble finding
literature dealing with the plausible causes of this early mesozoic
radiation. Do you have any suggestions for literature to read?

Kind regards,

Ruben van Hooidonk
rj.vanhooidonk at quicknet.nl