[Coral-List] Mangrove / Reef Interaction Projects

E.S.Morris ospe16 at bangor.ac.uk
Thu Jan 22 14:44:11 EST 2004

Dear Coral Listers,

I am an MSc student at the University of Wales, Bangor studying Marine
Environmental Protection.

I am currently seeking advice and support for a research project related
with coral reef / mangrove interactions, to start in June 2004.  I have
a long-standing interest in both areas, with most experience on
Indo-Pacific reef baseline surveys, although my particular area of
interest is in mangrove replanting schemes and their effects on reef
fish and / or invert populations.

If you are working in the field in this area I would be very grateful
for any advice or help that you could give me for finding a project in
this or an associated subject.  I am flexible as to my project title and
would be very happy to gain any opportunity to work with an existing
team researching in this area.

If you think that you could help, or would like to discuss the subject
in more detail, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.  My C.V. is
available for any interested parties.

Thank you,
Liz Morris

University of Wales, Bangor