[Coral-List] Ningaloo Marine Park Draft Zoning Plan

Fitzpatrick, Ben benf at calm.wa.gov.au
Tue Jan 27 01:25:54 EST 2004

Hi All,
Well I last emailed the coral-list notifying subscribers that a comment period for the Draft Ningaloo Marine Park Zoning Plan had opened. I was really happy to receive a significant number of requests for the associated documentation.
This is just a friendly reminder for those who intend to make a submission or intend on returning the questionairre, they are due by the close of business on the 6th February 2004. The next significant step in this process will be the release of a Draft Management Plan. We will notify coral-list when this period arrives. Thanks once again to all who responded.
Best Regards
Ben Fitzpatrick
Nature Conservation Officer, Ningaloo Marine Park
Department of Conservation and Land Management
PO Box 201, Exmouth, Western Australia, 6707
Phone  08 9949 1676  Fax 08 9949 1580

This email, together with any attachments, is intended for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender, delete the email and attachments from your system and destroy any copies you may have taken of the email and its attachments. Duplication or further distribution by hardcopy, by electronic means or verbally is not permitted  without permission.