[Coral-List] openings in histotechniques class in Hawaii

Greta Smith Aeby greta at hawaii.edu
Thu Jul 22 04:58:29 EDT 2004

Dear collegues,

   Two spots have opened up in our "Histotechniques and Histology of the Anthozoa" course
to be held at the Hawaii Institute of Marine Biology, Aug. 23-Sept. 1, 2004.  This course is
intended to assist researchers in developing skills in histological techniques to further
understand and interpret the histology of scleractinian corals and other anthozoans.

Information about the course is available on our website:

http://www.hawaii.edu/HIMB/Education/histocourse04.html

If you would like to attend please contact:

Greta Aeby, Ph.D.
Hawaii Institute of Marine Biology
greta at hawaii.edu