Subject: [Coral-List] Looking For A little Help From A Friend

João Falcato (OCEANÁRIO) jfalcato at oceanario.pt
Thu Jul 29 05:27:27 EDT 2004

Dear Peter,

Did you contact MAC (Marine Aquarium Council).

MAC is working hard on putting together an International Certification for the Quality and Sustainability of Marine Aquarium Organisms ... from Reef to Retail. I think they are the right people to help you out in your efforts. Their web-page address is http://www.aquariumcouncil.org/

Although they are based in Hawaii they have people in Indonesia as well.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

João Falcato
Biology Director