[Coral-List] Fluorescence diving during ICRS meeeting

mazel at psicorp.com mazel at psicorp.com
Fri Jun 11 14:55:42 EDT 2004

Dear Coral-listers,

I am planning to do some night diving to observe fluorescence on a few evenings during the ICRS conference in Okinawa.  I will be bringing along the necessary lights and filter glasses for diver use, and will have some extras with me.  I am open to interested scientists joining us.  Schedule is not firm yet, but I have made contact with a local dive operator to work with.

If you might be interested in doing a fluorescence night dive during the conference please contact me directly (not to the list).  Once I know how many might be interested I will determine how best to accommodate.

Regards,

Charlie Mazel

Charles Mazel
Principal Research Scientist