[Coral-List] Touring Okinawa during ICRS

Mark Eakin Mark.Eakin at noaa.gov
Wed Jun 16 11:53:05 EDT 2004

To 10th ICRS participants,

Although the ICRS sightseeing tours have been canceled due to lack of
reservations, we still want to tour Okinawa.

I'm going to try to find a day tour for June 29 or 30 that is similar
to tour #6 in the ICRS circular. (full day - castle ruin, mangrove,
Cape Hedo, wildlife center and waterfalls). If you're interested in
joining me and my 13 year old son, contact me via email or look for the
message board at ICRS.  I'm willing to chaperon several youth age 12
and up, but kids younger would need their adult along.

We also may be doing some other touring during the meeting.

If you have any ideas for touring Okinawa, I would appreciate
suggestions.  Please contact me at june.eakin at mac.com

regards,
June Eakin
june.eakin at mac.com