[Coral-List] Re: Can You Quantify Anchor or Bottom Paint Damage

Laura Slater lslater at ims.uaf.edu
Thu Jun 17 16:22:58 EDT 2004

Hi Adam,

   I was lookig up the paper that John McManus mentioned and ran across
another one that may be useful to you:

Dinsdale, E. A. and Harriott, V. J. (2004) Assessing anchor damage on coral
reefs: a case study in selection of environmental indicators. Environmental
Management, 33, 126-139.

Good luck,
 Laura

Laura Slater