[Coral-List] Postings & 10ICRS

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Tue Jun 22 08:58:12 EDT 2004

Dear Esteemed Colleagues,

    I know everybody's scrambling to get last minute messages out in
time for the 10th ICRS, etc., but if you or or colleagues try to post
something, and you/they are not subscribers, or you've changed your
email address (and your coral-list messags are being forwarded), the
message most likely won't get posted!  Also, please remember that you're
over there (in Okinawa), and I'm over here in Florida, but I still am
reviewing all messages before they go out (so you don't get spammed, bad
tidings, etc.), so please be patient if your message doesn't make it out
to the list immediately!

    Thanks for your patience.

    Cheers,
    Jim

  James C. Hendee, Ph.D.
  Coral Health and Monitoring Program
  Ocean Chemistry Division
  Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory
  U.S. Department of Commerce
  4301 Rickenbacker Causeway
  Miami, FL  33149-1026

  Voice:  (305) 361-4396