[Coral-List] Is there any research about the growth rate of coral reefs?

x-man bobo.xny at msa.hinet.net
Fri Jun 25 10:26:33 EDT 2004

Hi, this is the first time I send a message, and my English ability is
not so good that can't explain my problem well, so hope you all be
patient and can solve my problem.
I am studying of my master's degree and my research scope is economy of
coral reefs, especially the allocation of conservation fund. these days
my teacher and I create some optimal control mode of the conservation
fund, but we still need some researches of the growth rate of coral
reefs(especially the kind that can create and protect the coast line) .
If we can get the other people's research result or the growth rate
model , that we can use it as the subject equation to solve the optimal
control model and make our research correctly.
Does anyone know where I can get these information or the result?
Best regard

No trading, no killing.
Please do not buy products made from wildlife.
Terence Lee
Tel:02-22479710(O)
Fax:02-22406599(O)
email: x-man at tcdms.tcd.gov.tw(O)