[Coral-List] Reef Balls, etc.

William Allison beliamall at dhivehinet.net.mv
Thu Mar 4 03:51:35 EST 2004

Hi Jim,

Perhaps one more requirement is desirable for postings on this topic: a
statement of connections to commercial interests. That would allow readers
to appropriately discount commercially affiliated messages. You don't ask a
barber if you need a haircut - or perhaps a reef restoration.

Sincerely,
Bill

William Allison
Rangas, Violet Magu