[Coral-List] FW: 10th Int Congress on Invertebrate Reproduction and Development

James Rolfe Guest scip9051 at nus.edu.sg
Sat Mar 6 03:00:53 EST 2004

Dear colleages,

We are now receiving registrations for the 10th International
Congress on Invertebrate Reproduction and Development which is being
held in Newcastle upon Tyne, England UK. From 18-23 July 2004. Some
of you have already expressed an interest in attending by submitting
a pre-registration form, but you will still need to submit a
registration form with registration fee, other optional requirements
and payment details. Full details are avialable at the conference web-
site:

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/icird2004

I should be very grateful if you could bring details of the Congress
to the attention of any other colleagues you think may be interested
in attending.

I look forward to seeing you in Newcastle in July.

Best wishes,
Matt Bentley
Convener ICIRD 2004

Dr Matt G Bentley
Reader in Marine Invertebrate Zoology
School of Marine Science and Technology
Newcastle University
NE1 7RU UK

Tel:+44 191 222 5350
Fax:+44 191 222 7891
e-mail: m.g.bentley at ncl.ac.uk
Web: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/marine
10th International Congress on Invertebrate Reproduction and
Development- July 2004:
http://www.ncl.ac.uk/icird2004