[Coral-List] commercially-oriented messages

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Tue Mar 16 12:00:21 EST 2004

Dear Coral-Listers,

    Sorry to intrude again, but I just wanted to remind you that it is
not permissible to post commercially-oriented messages.  From the list
description (http://coral.aoml.noaa.gov/mailman/listinfo/coral-list):

"Messages with solicitations of a commercial or political nature,
inflamatory commentary and other messages not appropriate for the
coral-list venue will not be approved for posting; these are messages
categorized as follows:

the pursuit of private commercial business activities or profit-making
ventures..."

and so on.  I have received some messages behind the scenes (and also
accidentally let go through) some messages that post links to commercial
services (posted by a member of the company) or that directly mention
their services.

Thank you for you cooperation.

    Cheers,
    Jim