[Coral-List] NOAA's Coral Reef Watch website down temporarily

Felipe Arzayus Felipe.Arzayus at noaa.gov
Tue Mar 30 11:58:56 EST 2004

Dear coral-listers,

Due to technical problems outside of our purview, our website
(http://orbit-net.nesdis.noaa.gov/orad/coral_bleaching_index.html) is
currently off-line.   While the website is down, we will continue to
collect and process all satellite data required to provide continuity on
all of our satellite products.  This information will be available once
the website is restored.  We are hoping to restore the full suite of
coral reef products (HotSpots, Degree Heating Weeks, Bleaching Indices,
etc.) as soon as possible.

We will announce the re-establishment of the website on Coral-list.

Take care,

Felipe

--
L. Felipe Arzayus