[Coral-List] ICRI Newsletter

Arthur E Paterson Arthur.E.Paterson at noaa.gov
Wed Mar 31 14:07:37 EST 2004

Dear colleague,

Welcome to the first edition of ICRI News. This is vital part of our
communication
strategy, as we recognise the importance of reaching out to the wider
coral reef
community. We hope that you will find it useful and informative.

You will find below the table of contents for the first ICRI Newsletter.
We plan to
publish 4 issues per year, possibly with special editions around
important coral
reef events.  Each issue will available in two formats (HTML and PDF)
at:
http://www.icriforum.org/router.cfm?show=newsletter/newsletter.html
or use http://www.icriforum.org       and click on news.

The table of contents for this edition is:

Ø Report from the ICRI CPC Meeting (November 2003)
Ø Special feature on Coral Reef Monitoring
Ø Follow-up on ITMEMS 2
Ø Netherlands Antilles Coral Reef Initiative (NACRI)
Ø ICRIForum News
Ø Coral Reef News
Ø Upcoming events

We welcome comments, suggestions for topics and news for the next
edition, to be
published just prior to the International Coral Reef Symposium in
Okinawa.

The UK/Seychelles Secretariat and the ICRI News Editorial Team
(newsletter at icriforum.org)