[Coral-List] Deep Water Fish ID

Nicholas Johnson nick at coralforum.com
Wed Nov 10 16:23:11 EST 2004

I am part of an Online Forum community for the Saltwater Reef Aquarium
Hobby.  Recently we had a member post some pictures of some fish that he
caught off the Florida coast after Huricane Francis.  They were looking for
an Identification of these fish.  If anyone would like to take a shot at
this the link to the post is:

http://www.coralforum.com/ftopic4017.html

Also, as a community, we understand the need for conservation and the
problems caused by over harvesting and other practices in the aquarium
industry.  If anyone would like to help out on the forum let me know.  We
have forums for "Ethics/Conservation/Education" and also "Aquaculture and
Propagation"  This would be a good way to help educate people in the
saltwater reef aquarium hobby.

--Nick