[Coral-List] 7-10 Dec 2004: Biology in Asia International Conference 2004

GOH Beverly (NSSE) bgoh at nie.edu.sg
Mon Oct 4 04:29:46 EDT 2004

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

It is my pleasure to invite you to participate in Biology in Asia, an
international conference from 7-10 Dec 2004, which marks the 30th
anniversary of The Singapore Institute of Biology (SIBiol) in 2004.  The
conference will be held at the National Institute of Education (NIE),
and is jointly organised by SIBiol, NIE (NTU), and Department of
Biological Sciences (NUS).  The conference cover a wide spectrum of
topics ranging from biodiversity, ecology, and conservation; to
biotechnology; to biology education.

We are honoured to have as our Conference Keynote Speaker, Dr Jane
Goodall (Jane Goodall Institute for Wildlife Research, Education and
Conservation), who will be speaking on conservation of biodiversity,
especially primates. In addition, plenary sessions feature a line-up of
several eminent biologists from the various biology fields.

For more information and details on registration and abstract
submission, please refer to the following:

Biology in Asia International Conference 2004 website
http://www.dbs.nus.edu.sg/sibiolconference/
<http://www.dbs.nus.edu.sg/sibiolconference/>

Latest Conference Announcement
http://www.dbs.nus.edu.sg/sibiolconference/2announcement4.pdf
<http://www.dbs.nus.edu.sg/sibiolconference/2announcement4.pdf>

We look forward to welcoming you.

The Organising Committee
Biology in Asia International Conference 2004
Singapore Institute of Biology
Conference Secretariat
email: dbsbox5 at nus.edu.sg <mailto:dbsbox5 at nus.edu.sg>

Announcement sent by:

Dr Beverly Goh
Honorary Secretary
30th Council, SIBiol
Natural Sciences & Science Education (NIE7-03-88)
National Institute of Education, NTU
1 Nanyang Walk, Singapore 637616
Tel: +65 6790 3819    Fax: +65 6896 9414
email: bgoh at nie.edu.sg