[Coral-List] Status of Coral Reefs of the World: 2004

Clive Wilkinson clive.wilkinson at impac.org.au
Sun Sep 12 21:54:13 EDT 2004

Listers

Some of the replies received from you have ended up in my SPAM box and I only open the ones with names I recognise.

If you have sent me information for the Status 2004 report on coral bleaching, disease, plagues etc. and not received a reply - please send again, but maybe not hit the return button.

Please send to c.wilkinson at aims.gov.au or status2004 at impac.org.au

Cheers

Clive

PS and I hope those of you around the Caribbean are OK with these hurricanes thumping the islands and Florida.

This communication is confidential and may contain information that is the subject of legal privilege and/or copyright.

It should only be viewed by the intended recipient. If you have received this communication in error, please notify International Marine Project Activities Centre immediately by phoning 61 7 47298400, and then immediately destroy this communication.

Any unauthorised use of the contents of this communication is expressly prohibited. International Marine Project Activities Centre's confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost if you received this communication in error.

The views expressed in this communication are those of the individual sending it, and do not necessarily reflect the views of International Marine Project Activities Centre.