[Coral-List] Graduating Student Seeks Post-Doc in Coral Disease

Miller, Jesse jessem at med.wayne.edu
Fri Sep 17 14:08:02 EDT 2004

Hello!

My name is Jesse Miller.  I am a graduating Ph.D. student in the Department of Immunology and Microbiology at Wayne State University in Detroit, MI. I am looking for a Post-Doctoral mentor who is interested in studying bacterial-coral disease interactions.  My graduate studies have focused on defining the mechanisms of pathogenesis of the zoonotic pathogen, Streptococcus iniae.
I have attached a hyperlink to my website on this posting.  The website contains my CV and a short synopsis of what we work on currently.  It also has a PDF file of our first publication.  If you are interested, you are welcome to peruse it.  If my qualifications meet your needs and you would like to discuss a working relationship, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Have a great day and thanks for your time!

Jesse Miller
Graduate Research Assistant IV
Wayne State University School of Medicine
Department of Immunology and Microbiology
540 E. Canfield, Room 8255
Detroit, MI 48201
(313) 577-9758
http://www.geocities.com/infinite_wisdumb