[Coral-List] electric bio reef technology

Fleur Lacharmoise F.Lacharmoise at gbrmpa.gov.au
Thu Apr 7 21:46:03 EDT 2005

Hi Gene and coral-listers!

I am an intern working at ReefHQ (Townsville, Australia). My research
project, based on the mineral accretion technology, is a controlled
experiment to determine the effect of an electric field on the growth
rate of coral transplants (Acropora secale and Pocillopora damicornis).
Results will be available within the next few months.

Regards
~Fleur

Fleur Lacharmoise
Research Intern
Reef HQ Aquarium
2-68 Flinders St
PO Box 1379
Townsville, Qld  4810

Ph:  (07) 4750 0898

Email: F.Lacharmoise at gbrmpa.gov.au

If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately
by return email and delete all copies. Any unauthorised use, disclosure or
distribution of this email is prohibited.