[Coral-List] volunteer work

W.M Holden W.M.Holden at newcastle.ac.uk
Thu Apr 14 17:14:20 EDT 2005

Dear Researchers,
My name is William Holden, i am english and currently in my final year of
a Marine Biology degree at the University of Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.
I plan to start a Tropical Coastal Management MSc beginning in September
2006, however the course requires 3-6 months practical field experience to
have been completed prior to the course beginning. I am interested in a
wide variety of tropical ecology subjects and would be very grateful if
anyone could offer me volunteer work (for any length of time, not
necessarily a full 3-6 month period) anytime between january and september
2006.
I would be very happy to hear from anyone who is interested, thank you for
your help.
Yours sincerely

Will Holden