[Coral-List] Sea cucumber fishery in Kenya

Gregor Hodgson gregorh at reefcheck.org
Sat Apr 30 20:46:07 EDT 2005

[Coral-List] Sea cucumber fishery in KenyaRuth,

Reef Check tracks a couple of species of holothurians collected and we do
have some data from Africa available at www.ReefCheck.org/datamanagement.
The SPC publication on this subject may be the best field guide. See their
website at: http://www.spc.org.nc/coastfish/news/BDM/21/

Gregor Hodgson, PhD
Executive Director, Reef Check Foundation
P.O. Box 1057 (mail)
17575 Pacific Coast Highway (Fedex)
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272-1057
Tel: +1-310-230-2371 Fax: +1-310-230-2376
email: gregorh at reefcheck.org
www.ReefCheck.org
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity which
is named and may contain certain information that is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication in error, please advise the sender and immediately delete this
message from your system.