[Coral-List] Advice sought from graduates of Tropical Coastal Management MSc, Newcastle UK

steve tooze stevetooze1 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 15 08:39:30 EDT 2005

Dear all

I've been offered a place on the Tropical Coastal Management MSc course at
Newcastle University(UK). I'm delighted with the offer but as I'm currently
working as a London-based news and magazine journalist, it represents a
complete change of direction for me. As a consequence,  I'm really keen to
hear from anyone who has completed the same course over the past two or
three years in the hope that they can tell me a little about their
experiences in the job market.

thanks in anticipation

Steve Tooze
stevetooze1 at hotmail.com