[Coral-List] Correction Toxins/Parrot Fish deaths

Martin Pêcheux martin.pecheux at free.fr
Sat Aug 27 10:26:28 EDT 2005

Dear Listers,

Indeed a dinoflagellate produces palytoxin, Ostreopsis. Not in current
accessible information.
A little more at:
www.arvam.com, jpascal.quod at arvam.quod

Sorry,

Dr. Martin Pêcheux
Institut des Foraminifères Symbiotiques
16, rue de la Fontaine de l'Espérance, 92160 Antony, France
martin.pecheux at free.fr
+33(0) 8711 804 32

31 August, Uranus closest to Earth.
At 19.0573 AU, (Sun-Earth distance, 8 min 20 s light time). Magnitude 5.7,
difficult but visible. Apparent diameter 3.7", a pretty small green ball in
binoculars
Aquarius constellation, right ascention 22 hour 42.8 min, declinaison -9°02'.
At the other side than the Sun.
One told me that the Dogon (Niger) have known her before colonisation.

XX % REDUCTION OF HUMAN CO2 SOURCES IN YEAR 20XX

Cadu a *crit :